What our Customers are saying about DRAQ9™
Be one of the first to review DRAQ9™. Just click "leave a review" on the Select Science widget and we will publish your experience here.
- DRAQ9™ is designed to allow live cell tracking or as a cell “painting” probe that is negative for the cell nucleus. It is optimally excited at 635 nm and detected in the far-red / NIR.
- DRAQ9™ is intended for fluorescence microscopy and high content imaging platforms.
- DRAQ9™ labels membranous structures in the cell cytoplasm in live cells yet does not label the nucleus.
- DRAQ9™ is non-toxic and therefore allows the long-term tracking of cells.
- DRAQ9™ can also allow end-point labelling of cells for cell painting or mosaic analysis in phenotypic screening.
- DRAQ9™ can be combined with most visible-range chromophores including GFP and UV-excited probes including Hoechst
- DRAQ9™ can be combined with the nuclear-specific viability probe DRAQ7™ to allow monitoring of cell health while tracking cells.
- DRAQ9™ is a novel fluorescent dye that labels membranous structures in the cytoplasm.
- DRAQ9™ is LIVE cell permeant. It can be used on live or fixed cells.
- DRAQ9™ is non-toxic and can be used as a tracking dye for long-term, cell-based assays.
- DRAQ9™ can be used as a cell “paint” in high content phenotypic screening.
- DRAQ9™ does not crosslink with or esterify cytoplasmic proteins.
- DRAQ9™ does not label the cell nucleus.
You can find much more technical information in the folders below:-
You can view, share and download the information below by clicking on the links:-
DRAQ9™ is a NEW product from BioStatus. Check back here to find all the latest publications as they emerge:
Alternatively you can use the Google Scholar facility below to find exactly what you are looking for. Just type other keywords alongside the product name - such as cell type, instrumentation, research area - in the search box below and Google Scholar will find all of the relevant references online!
SAFETY DATA SHEET
What our Customers are saying about DRAQ9™:-
- Be the first to review DRAQ9™.