What our customers are saying about DRAQfx™ FIX & GO
Be one of the first to review DRAQfx™ FIX & GO. Just click "leave a review" on the Select Science widget and we will publish your experience here.
- DRAQfx™ FIX & GO is a small molecule closely related to DRAQ5™. It has peak absorbances at 600nm and 646nm. It fluoresces in the far-red / near infra-red (NIR) peaking at 697nm (bound to dsDNA).
- DRAQfx™ FIX & GO is detected in a far-red/NIR channel above 670nm
- DRAQfx™ FIX & GO can be excited with a choice of laser lines
Flexible, multi-colour analysis:
Need to scale up? Contact BioStatus technical support
Why DRAQfx™ FIX & GO?
All the features of a DRAQ™ dye with dropper bottle convenience:-
- widest spectral compatibility of any counterstain - perfect with GFP
- rapid and stable staining of nuclear dsDNA
- avoid the queue for the UV microscope
- DRAQfx™ FIX & GO is supplied as a specially formulated blue aqueous solution of 96µM DRAQfx™
- Products are shipped at ambient temperature, and on receipt can be stored at 15-30°C. Do NOT freeze!
- DRAQfx™ FIX & GO can be diluted in physiological buffers (eg PBS, Hanks’s, etc.)
You can find much more technical information in the folders below:-
You can view, share and download the information below by clicking on the links:-
DRAQfx™ FIX & GO is a NEW product from BioStatus. Check back here to find all the latest publications as they emerge:
Alternatively you can use the Google Scholar facility below to find exactly what you are looking for. Just type other keywords alongside the product name - such as cell type, instrumentation, research area - in the search box below and Google Scholar will find all of the relevant references online!
SAFETY DATA SHEET
What our Customers are saying about DRAQfx™ FIX & GO:-
- Be the first to review DRAQfx™ FIX & GO.