What our customers are saying about DRAQ7™
GENyO, Granada, Spain
The greatest characteristic of DRAQ7 is Ease of Use. Short incubation time (~10 min) and excitation by near-infrared wavelength allow us to sort and eliminate dead cells in flow cytometric analysis easier. This dye also has good performance considering its low price
Tottori University, Tottori, Japan
- DRAQ7™ is a small molecule closely related to DRAQ5™. It has peak absorbances at 600nm and 646nm. It fluoresces in the far-red / near infra-red (NIR) peaking at 697nm (bound to dsDNA). On a flow cytometer it is possible to detect DRAQ7™ using blue laser (488nm) excitation.
- DRAQ7™ is detected in a far-red/NIR channel >675nm
- DRAQ7™ can be excited with a choice of laser lines
- DRAQ7™ is cross-platform compatible - flow/imaging flow cytometers and confocal/lamp-based microscopes
Flexible, multi-colour analysis:
Why DROP & GO™?
The best of DRAQ7™ with dropper bottle convenience:-
- widest spectral compatibility of any viability probe
- truly cross-platform: in cytometry and microscopy
- ultra-low toxicity: real-time, cell-by-cell monitoring of cell health
- DRAQ7 DROP & GO™ is supplied as a specially formulated blue aqueous solution of 24µM DRAQ7™
- Products are shipped at ambient temperature, and on receipt can be stored at 15-30°C. Do NOT freeze!
- DRAQ7 DROP & GO™ can be diluted in culture media (e.g. RPMI 1640) and physiological buffers (eg PBS, Hanks’s, etc.)
You can find much more technical information in the folders below:-
You can view, share and download the information below by clicking on the links:-
There are many useful independent references for DRAQ7™ online. We have listed some popular papers in the link below for your convenience:
Alternatively you can use the Google Scholar facility below to find exactly what you are looking for. Just type other keywords alongside the product name - such as cell type, instrumentation, research area - in the search box below and Google Scholar will find all of the relevant references online!
SAFETY DATA SHEET
What our Customers are saying about DRAQ7™:-
- "This has enabled us to do experiments that were not otherwise possible before. Not only is it a much cleaner signal than other viability dyes, but the fact that it is non-toxic has enabled us to do time courses with the same samples. We have performed 3D spheroid experiments over a 4-week period, reading plates every 72 hours with zero toxicity! It therefore saves us large amounts of money that would have been spent on ending experiments at each time point using toxic dyes. Highly recommended!
Dr. Gareth Griffiths, Imagen Biotech