Everything you need to know in about 30 seconds!
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information, your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as:
* the internet domain through which you access the internet
* the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
* the type of browser software and operating system you are using
* the date and time you access our site
* the internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site
We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, for example to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful. We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes. We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
* We will collect (and may retain) any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide.
* We will use this information to try to fulfill your request and may use it to provide you with additional information at a later time.
* If you request information, products, or assistance, we will only disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request (for example the couriers that ship our products to you).
* If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that we collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site.
We use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve this site and to better tailor our marketing efforts. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.